Your Location : Home > FAQ
- 2011-8-19 How to charge battery?
- There are two ways of charging, You can either charge conveniently in home with poping the battery out of the scooter or charge the scooter directly in the car.
- 2011-8-19 Battery consumption? Battery life cycle?
- The battery could last a minimum of 2 years.
- 2011-8-19 Weight capacity?
- Technically 300 Lbs，but sometimes Mobie thinks more weight is also no problem.
- 2011-8-19 How easy are Solax scooters to fold/unfold?
- It is easy and quickly to fold/unfold the Solax scooter. just like as we are using an umbrella. It can be done without tools and light weight, easy carry, and less occupation of space are combination of high-tech features meet your best satisfactions.
- 2011-8-19 Are Solax scooters easy to meet demand of car travel?
- Yes , generally speaking, it’s no problems. Customers enjoy and get used to take the scooter with them wherever they go.
- 2011-8-19 Are Solax scooters able to handcarry for flights?
- Definitely sure. Our scooter is especially designed for light-weight and easy-carrying. You can take with them, just like a suitcase, to airplane, cruise ships as well as train.